Advanced Negotiating Skills
Course Objective - Help participants develop a win-win (non confrontational) approach to dealmaking, asking for the business, objection resolution and closing. Prepare participants to negotiate effectively with a multitude of personality types.
Negotiating is becoming more and more difficult for the typical financial professional. Today's financial client has access to a greater number of competitive options and far more information than ever before. And that means more leverage, dealmaking ammunition and negotiating appetite for the prospective client. Furthermore, as internal corporate culture evolves away from the command and control model of the past and toward the collaborate and communicate culture of the future, conducting win-win internal negotiations becomes less of a success skill and more of a survival skill. Respectful and fair negotiation is one of the key drivers of positive relationship growth. Working with others to get them to yes, and to secure a mutually beneficial agreement, is, however, one of the tougher skills to develop. Unfortunately, many consider a negotiation to be a fight that they win or lose. The best know that the goal is to bring about a "win-win" outcome for everybody.
Topics discussed in the Advanced Negotiating Skills course include:
- Understanding Level 1, 2 And 3 Performance
- Self Awareness/Self Management
- Social Awareness/Relationship Management
- EQ And Negotiating/Closing
- The CARE Model
- "I come in peace but I'll fight if I have to"
- Anatomy Of A Great Negotiating Strategy
- "Give me reasons to say yes"
- The Negotiating Power Of Value-Add
- The Power Of Idea Creation
- The Power Of Confidence
- The Power Of The Win-Win Framework
- The Power Of Partnering
- The Power Of The Level 3 Lockup
- The Power Of Early Agreements
- The Power Of ROI
- The Power Of Case Studies
- The Power Of Specialists
- The Power Of The Big Guns
- The Power Of Concession
- The Power Of Silence And Patience
- The Power Of Stepping Back
- Closing The Deal
- The Win After The Win-Win
- When Walking Away Is A Win
- How Implement And Sustain
All Millennium courses are tailored for delivery to match the strategy, client demographic, product mix and skill development needs of each client. All Millennium courses are available for delivery via instructor-led classroom session, webinar and/or train-the-trainer sessions.
- 90-Minute Keynote Engagement – $15,000 USD
- ½-Day-Courses – $595 USD per-participant
- 1-Day-Courses – $950 USD per-participant
- 2-Day-Courses – $1,250 USD per-participant
- 3-Day-Courses – $1,500 USD per-participant
- 3-Day Train-The-Trainer Course - $10,000 USD per-participant
- Single 90-Minute Webinar - $3,750 USD
- 10 Webinar Talk-Block - $35,000 USD